Indulge in a combination of traditional Mallorcan cuisine and fresh, light Mediterranean recipes.
The cuisine at Ses Rotes Velles uses fresh local fruit and vegetables and our ‘bodega’ offers a wide selection of fine wines from Mallorca and mainland Spain.
Make yourself comfortable in the dining room or on our beautiful outdoor terrace on warm summer days.
Breakfast – the good start to the day
- Rich breakfast buffet with a large selection of bread.
- Variety of Mallorcan products (Spanish hard sausage Fuet etc.)
- Large cheese counter (e.g. Ses Salines from Grimalt, Mahón cheese from Menorca etc.)
- Variety of seasonal fruits and vegetables from local farmers.
- Various jams and yoghurts
- Variety of muesli
- Café from Campanini
- Tea assortment of more than 14 varieties from Tee Ronnefeldt
- Orange juice and apple juice, cherry juice, pineapple juice
- Vegetarian milks (almond milk and soy milk), lactose-free milk
- Fresh preparation of egg dishes á la minute on request
We can prepare a traditional paella on request and on warm summer evenings you can enjoy our varied BBQ on Fridays.
The service hours of our restaurant are:
Monday to Sunday:
08:00 – 10:30
Tuesday to Saturday:
From 16:00 drinks service
From 18:00 dinner on reservation
13:00 – 18:00 Beverage service