our top priority is the health and safety of our guests and staff. Therefore, hand sanitizers are available in all public areas and in the guest rooms.
Wearing a protective mask is compulsory in our restaurant. The mask may be removed as soon as the guest is seated. A maximum of 6 people from 2 different households are allowed per table (current status January 2021). The protective masks are available to our guests free of charge at the entrance to the restaurant.
In addition, we comply with the requirements of the authorities, which include the following measures:
- All employees of the hotel clean their hands regularly.
- All employees take their temperature at home before starting work. 3.
- Wearing a face mask is compulsory for all employees inside the hotel and in the outdoor area.
- Our restaurant staff ensure that the different groups of guests do not mix. Food and drinks may only be consumed in a seated position.
- Employees and guests keep a distance of 1.5 metres from each other. For work with an unavoidable distance of less than 1.5 metres, employees shall be exposed as minimally as possible by shortening the contact time.
- Regular disinfection of surfaces in all public areas.
- Sick employees are sent home and instructed to go into isolation and be tested for Covid-19.
- Informing staff of the requirements and measures and involving staff in implementing the specified measures.
In order to offer our guests the greatest possible security for a carefree stay, the following measures are implemented:
- All staff members wash and disinfect their hands regularly and wear mouth-nose protection as well as disposable gloves which are used once per room.
- Staff wash their hands thoroughly before putting on and after taking off the gloves.
- The rooms are thoroughly aired before cleaning. 4.
- Door handles, light switches, handrails on stairs, etc. are disinfected regularly with high frequency.
- Dirty laundry is collected and stored separately to avoid contamination.
PUBLIC SPACES / RESTAURANT AREA
- All employees wash and disinfect their hands regularly and wear mouth-nose protection and gloves.
- The prescribed minimum distance to adjacent tables is observed. 3.
- Guests can sit together in accordance with the specified contact restrictions.
- Tables, bill folders, etc. are disinfected after each use.
- At the breakfast buffet, individual items are offered pre-packed. However, if something is missing, dishes such as egg dishes, among others, are available à la carte.
- Disinfectants and protective masks are available at the entrance and exit.
- All public areas are regularly cleaned and disinfected.
- Dirty table linen is collected and stored separately to avoid contamination.
INFORMATION ON THE CORONA VIRUS
STATE: January 2021
As a matter of principle, the highest hygiene standards apply in our hotel. Based on the specifications of the Spanish health authority, an individual hygiene concept was developed to ensure optimal protection of guests and staff. This includes, for example, the provision of hand disinfectants and hygiene training for our staff. In addition, the cleaning and disinfection intervals for particularly sensitive points such as the reception, door handles, water taps, light switches etc. have been significantly shortened. All official requirements, also for the restaurant area, have been fully implemented. We keep ourselves informed on a daily basis about renewed notices and recommendations for action. Should the experts arrive at changed assessments, we will react quickly and comprehensively and adjust our operational procedures accordingly. We would like to point out that we reserve the right to make changes and ask for your flexibility. You can be sure that compliance with staff and hand hygiene is our top priority.
We kindly ask you to support us in implementing the aforementioned protective measures. If you as a guest have experienced Corona symptoms such as fever, cough, no sense of taste and/or aching limbs in the 12 days prior to your arrival, please do not commence your stay.
If you are unable to travel because you yourself are ill with the Corona virus or are quarantined at home, the cancellation costs for a trip are usually reimbursed by travel cancellation insurance. Should you have to cancel your holiday with us, we will find an individual solution that is manageable for both parties.
Similarly, if any of the above symptoms occur within 36 hours of departure, please notify us.
We understand that you are unsettled by the daily changing information and have questions about your holiday with us. We are monitoring the situation closely. We are here for you and will be happy to help you with any questions you may have at any time.
We reserve the right to make changes at short notice and do not guarantee completeness.