Allow yourself to be pampered with the combination of traditional Majorcan cuisine and fresh and light Mediterranean recipes.
The kitchen of Ses Rotes Velles works with fresh produce from our own gardens or those of the region and our wine cellar offers a wide selection of wines from Mallorca and Spain.
Feel comfortable to enjoy your meal in our main dining room, or on our outdoor terrace in the warm summer days.
Breakfast – the best way to start the day
Breakfast buffet with a wide selection of bread (bakery selection Pons in Colonia de Sant Jordi – a family business with great experience and high-quality products)
- variety of products from Mallorca (Spanish sausage Fuet, Fet a Soller products etc.)
- great variety of cheeses (eg Grimault Ses Salines, Menorca Mahon cheese etc.)
- Variations of different types of fruit and seasonal fruits from local farmers
- homemade jam and yogurt dishes
- variety of oats
- Lavazza coffee
- variety of over 14 teas Ronnefeldt Tee
- fresh orange juice
- preparation of egg dishes to order in minutes
On demand we can serve a typical Paella and in Summer from time to time you can enjoy our BBQ evenings.
The opening hours of our restaurant are as follows:
Breakfast: 08:00 – 10:30
Opening hours afternoon / evening: 16:00 – 21:00 (Subject to change)
On Sundays the kitchen is closed.